How have you dealt with separation and loss? (Please give an example.)
When I moved to Seattle I had to leave Lonnie behind. I was living by myself for the first time. Lonnie and I exchanged email almost every day. When I was lonely I would get in my car and drive around and explore the neighborhoods in Seattle. I made new friends, rekindled an old friendship, and busied myself with school until Lonnie moved to Seattle a year later.
Not being able to get pregnant has felt like an incredible loss for both of us. It has been difficult month after month shedding tears for an unfulfilled hope and yet, committing to trying again. Out doctors say there is no physical reason preventing us from getting pregnant. Hearing this was saddening but reassuring. We do intend to continue trying to have a biological child, but are eager to start a family. We have much love to give a child.
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment