We already received a draft of our home study document back from our social worker! She said it might be mid September before we had it back, so I was quite surprised. Juliet and I read through it last night. It was weird to read what she had written about us. We like to read things out loud to make sure they sound right. I started reading the section about me and quickly got tired of saying my own name- so we decided to read each other's sections to .. uh .. each other. (Allow myself to introduce... myself) We found a few minor things we want to have changed. Mostly they are misunderstandings or grammar problems. It was interesting to see how she interpreted the things we had written about ourselves. It was interesting to see how she combined that with the interview from our home study visit. It was interesting to see how she pulled in our references. All in all, I think it does a good job of representing us and I'm excited that it's another step that is nearly done.
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment