Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Anniversary Getaway

Juliet and I had a nice time getting away from Seattle for a couple of days to celebrate our 11 year anniversary. Highlights included checking out the awesome flowers at the P-patch, beautiful views along Chuckanut Drive, listening to a Zune "Mix Tape" I made for us, watching a seal while eating dinner in a restaurant, Juliet sharing her Peanut Buster Parfait (not the chocolate part) with Bailey, and battling the back to school crowds at the outlet malls on the way home. Semiahmoo is pretty cool. It was great to have Bailey with us.

We brought books about adoption and multi-racial families and thought we might work on paperwork, but I think we both needed a bit of a break from it. Will this be our last anniversary celebrated without a kiddo of our own?

023

039

052

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs We Read