I know I haven’t even blogged about the trip or posted pictures from Ethiopia, but here are some pictures from today…
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
You are killing me with cuteness.
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...this is just beautiful, I am so glad you are back, and so happy to see your amazing child. Realy wonderful...truly wonderful...congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures - just perfection, simple perfection.
Adorable!!! Welcome home family :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful and so happy! What a great little family you have!
ReplyDeleteHe seriously has the most amazing smile! Wow! You guys did GREAT! I can't wait to see more pics - I'm so flippin happy for you two!
ReplyDeleteHe's so precious!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, sweet boy! We are so thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all about your trip!!
ReplyDelete