Thursday, June 25, 2009

Skin Trip: Daniel's Favorite After Bath Lotion

We found this great lotion at Whole Foods after Daniel's pediatrician suggested raw coconut oil as a moisturizer. "Raw coconut oil?" We didn't try very hard to find that--does one find that in the baking aisle? Anyway this lotion is fabulous and the main ingredient is coconut oil. It makes him smell so nice! And we are very happy to support a small Boulder company, of course.

2 comments:

  1. I used that a lot in high school! Let me know if you ever need me to send you bulk straight from the store. I bet he smells delicious...and with that sweet smile, you're sure to eat him up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite lotion!!!! My mom used it when I was young and the smell reminds me of childhood. I have a bottle on my dresser right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogs We Read