skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blogs We Read
-
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
-
Is This Blog On?
-
Wow. Holy Blog Neglect! Happy Holidays!
For the two people I know who aren't on Facebook, we are holding an ONLINE
AUCTION to benefit the Kololo School a...
11 years ago
-
Searching for a Lost Grandson
-
I am briefly resurrecting this blog to help an Ethiopian elder who
participates in the program for African seniors at my job.
For the last few weeks, he...
13 years ago
-
Charlie & Lila
-
I consider it dumb luck that we never really dealt with the more intense
attachment issues we were told to expect as adoptive parents. I do remember
some ...
13 years ago
-
A New Blogging Beginning
-
I haven't been here in a while.
There are reasons for it.
For some time now, I have felt like this blog has been coming to its end.
I started it to chr...
13 years ago
-
New Digs
-
Just a quick reminder that we've settled in to our new digs over here and
would love to have you stop by!
14 years ago
-
Circling
-
We circle.
This is what we do.
We circle.
This is from a friend's friend's funeral.
A surfer's funeral.
Where they all paddle out,
on their own board...
14 years ago
-
Fermemberwhen. Moving.
-
Happy New Year!!!!!! It's a new year with new possibilities....I truly
cherish this holiday....is it a "holiday"? Whatever it is I love it. A
time to l...
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
He's just more adorable each pic I see!
ReplyDeleteThe cuteness is overwhelming.
ReplyDeleteAww...
ReplyDeleteOh that is one cute baby!!!
ReplyDelete(and doggie too)
Rana
They love each other! He is so cute sitting up like such a big boy! (with mama's hand ever ready to catch him)
ReplyDeleteToo cool!
ReplyDeleteWow! You should submit that photo to BARK magazine. Seriously! Amazing...
ReplyDeleteCourtney
That's too much cuteness for one photo! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...look at that tummy! Just makes you wanna' give him razzzberries! :)
ReplyDelete