Monday, October 13, 2008

Black Gold Movie

Pack shot of Black Gold DVD

“As westerners revel in designer lattes and cappuccinos, impoverished Ethiopian coffee growers suffer the bitter taste of injustice. In this eye-opening expose of the multi-billion dollar industry, Black Gold traces one man's fight for a fair price.”

J and I watched this last weekend. It’s a good movie and will definitely change the way I buy coffee. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I heard about this, but haven't seen it yet. I will put it on the list right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to buy free trade coffee - I definitely want to see this - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it or not, you have been tagged...and I am particularly interested in Bailey's writings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved this film. We saw it at our local Ethiopian Sister City celebration...I am not a coffee drinker, but I sure spread the word about Fair Trade -- especially after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs We Read