Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait

When, exactly, do we say that we are waiting?

Juliet and I delivered our set of dossier paperwork to the WACAP way back on Friday, October 24th. They did a quick review for us and told us that two documents needed state verification that we didn’t think did. That was a bit disappointing. They offered to do the leg work for us on that last verification though. Monday, I wrote and asked for more information and to find out when we might be on a waiting list. The reply was that we were already on a waiting list! WACAP had apparently put our names on the list as soon as we delivered our docs and they had their hands on the I-171.

So, even though I think our dossier is not yet in Ethiopia, I’m saying we are waiting since there is nothing else WE have to do. If all we have to do is wait--then we’re waiting :)

If you thought the postings here were random before, just wait ‘til we find out what gets posted while we’re waiting. I’m excited to find out too. I do hope that we can post more often.

1 comment:

Blogs We Read