We received our appointment for “biometrics” a while back and it just happened to be on my birthday. So we both took today off. The weather was not very nice, but we got a lot of things done and it was a good day. The biometrics (fingerprinting) was easy- and actually kind of cool. It took only a few minutes. It’s all electronic and they have a cool gadget that they just roll each of your fingers across and the image shows up on the screen. We also took Bailey to the vet for her annual check up. She’s doing fine. She gave the vet a fecal sample (which we forgot to bring) when they took blood from her. She’s really afraid at the vet. We also visited the library, organized notarized documents so that we can send them off for verification, bought travel insurance for our Mexico vacation, did yoga and drank beer and had dinner at one of my favorites – Pies and Pints. Also, in the mail today were pictures that we’ll use for our dossier. Here’s one of me and J:
And so that Bailey didn’t feel left out- we took this one in the same spot:
Congrats on being another step closer.
ReplyDeleteKerri, Medina, and Ruby
I like the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the fingerprinting was kidna cool! Congrats on your progression in the process.
ReplyDeleteI think this is the first year I forgot to send a birthday message to you! Happy Belated Birthday! I was in Boston on your bday. Congrats on another step in your adoption journey. You guys take such cute pictures! And Bailey is adorable too - we're considering getting a Bailey too - just have to convince the mister. Pies and Pints - sounds divine!
ReplyDelete