J and I had lots of fun celebrating our 12th anniversary today.
We took D for a hike in a new baby backpack carrier.
We did the same hike that we did when I proposed to her.
We also made a nice dinner at home and ate cake :)
J and I had lots of fun celebrating our 12th anniversary today.
We took D for a hike in a new baby backpack carrier.
We did the same hike that we did when I proposed to her.
We also made a nice dinner at home and ate cake :)
So beautiful! The stream is nice too! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great day. Happy Anniversary! :)
ReplyDeleteFound you! Beautiful day! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool anniversary adventure! Daniel looks interested in all that's going around him in that beautiful place. Nice family tradition.
ReplyDeleteDaniel is so lucky to have you two and congratulations on your 12th wedding anniversary . . what a beautiful place you chose to spend it in and with Daniel too!
ReplyDeleteWe have just celebrated our 10th anniversary and so sharing in yours in this way was very special for me.
I feel I want to follow you and see how your lives with Daniel progresses so I'm gonna sign up to follow you.
Perhaps you'll have a look at my blog. I hope you'll like something there!!!
See you again soon . . hasta luego!!