Tomorrow we will go to the doctor for Daniel's 6 Week Post Placement Evaluation at the UWMC. Lonnie and I are eager to hear that Daniel's weight and height are gaining momentum. I have been enjoying cooking for him--really it isn't hard to just puree the begezus out of some steamed summer squash. I delight in seeing his mouth pop open when I come at him with a spoon. I hope the doctor is impressed by his new set of upper teeth too. Come to think of it, I should have her look at my shoulder where he's bit me twice now...
If you'd like to wager on his weight, please do. Here may be some useful comparisons:
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago


Hope all goes well at the doc!!!!
ReplyDelete