Definitely a drummer in the making, just like his daddy. Cute first drum set, too. Your first drum Lonnie, was just a single snare made by Fisher Price, but it got you started. It had a yellow drum stick, which you chewed on, too.
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
Is This Blog On?
-
Wow. Holy Blog Neglect! Happy Holidays!
For the two people I know who aren't on Facebook, we are holding an ONLINE
AUCTION to benefit the Kololo School a...
Searching for a Lost Grandson
-
I am briefly resurrecting this blog to help an Ethiopian elder who
participates in the program for African seniors at my job.
For the last few weeks, he...
Charlie & Lila
-
I consider it dumb luck that we never really dealt with the more intense
attachment issues we were told to expect as adoptive parents. I do remember
some ...
A New Blogging Beginning
-
I haven't been here in a while.
There are reasons for it.
For some time now, I have felt like this blog has been coming to its end.
I started it to chr...
Circling
-
We circle.
This is what we do.
We circle.
This is from a friend's friend's funeral.
A surfer's funeral.
Where they all paddle out,
on their own board...
Fermemberwhen. Moving.
-
Happy New Year!!!!!! It's a new year with new possibilities....I truly
cherish this holiday....is it a "holiday"? Whatever it is I love it. A
time to l...
2008 Mar 23 - Application to WACAP Apr 04 - WACAP Binder Deliver'd May 09 - Class: Beyond Stereotypes May 17 - Class: Don’t Drop Baby Jun 06 - WACAP Wk'nd, Day 1 Jul 12 - WACAP Wk'nd, Day 2 Jul 20 - Class: Skin + Hair Care Aug 06 - Parenting Plan Submitt'd Aug 08 - DHS I-600 Filed Aug 16 - WACAP Open House Aug 18 - WACAP Home Study Aug 29 - Accept'd into ET Program Sep 05 - Police Clearance Reports Sep 29 - VitalChek screw'd up Oct 02 - DHS Biometrics (Phew!) Oct 10 - DHS I-171H Received Oct 13 - Ship for WA DOL Cert'd Oct 24 - On the Waitlist (Yay!) Nov 09 - (Daniel's Day of Birth)
2009 Jan 11 - Daniel 9 Weeks Old Jan 12 - Referral Call (Wow!) Jan 15 - Dossier DC DOS to Addis Jan 16 - Consult UW Adopt Med Jan 16 - Referral Acceptance Jan 30 - Court Date Assigned Jan 31 - Daniel 12 Weeks Old Mar 01 - Meet Dinkinesh at PSC Apr 21 - Court Date (Passed!) Apr 25 - Daniel 24 Weeks Old May 09 - Daniel 6 Mos Old May 21 - Class: Infant CPR
Our Adoption Travel
2009 May 23 - Depart SeaTac May 24 - Arrive Addis Ababa May 25 - Bahir Dar / Lake Tana May 26 - Lalibela Churches May 29 - Meet Daniel (Tears!) Jun 01 - US Embassy Appt Jun 03 - Boy Passport + Visa Jun 04 - Depart Addis Ababa Jun 05 - Home Forever!
Our Happily Ever After...
2009 Jun 09 - Daniel 7 Mos Old July 09 - Daniel sits up Sep 01- First Post-Placem't Visit Sep 11 - Enkutatash Oct 25 - Daniel climbs the stairs Oct 27 - Daniel pulls up in crib Nov 07 - Daniel swims w/ Papa Nov 09 - Daniel's First Birthday Nov 21 - Daniel pushes up to stand Nov 22 - Daniel surfs the furniture Nov 23 - Second Post-Placem't Visit Dec 05 - A family for 6 Mos Dec 24 - Daniel pushes wagon 2010 Jan 09 - Daniel gets a haircut Jan 10 - Daniel walks Jan 12 - Referral Anniversary Apr 21 - Court Date Anniversary May 07 - Third Post-Placem't Visit May 29 - We First Meet Anniversay Jun 05 - Home Forever Anniversary Jun 25 - Met Lawyer for Post-Adopt July 12 - Daniel starts PT daycare July 26 - Mama back at PT work Oct 01 - US Adoption Hearing Oct 06 - Mama back at FT work
We love this! Especially the puppy dog nose -- ever so subtly sneaking into the shot. . . :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Drums for everyone!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a drummer in the making, just like his daddy. Cute first drum set, too. Your first drum Lonnie, was just a single snare made by Fisher Price, but it got you started. It had a yellow drum stick, which you chewed on, too.
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest set of baby drums i have ever seen (for the coolest,cutest baby, of course).
ReplyDelete