J, a friend, and I went to the Mariner’s home opener on Tuesday. It was a beautiful day. We got to see Ken Griffey Jr. hit a single in his first at bat in Seattle as a Mariner Since 1999. We got to see an exciting extra inning game and a win. It was a great way to mark one week until our court date. We had some fun chats about bring little dude to some games a little later this season.
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
That looks like a good day =)
ReplyDeleteI have a video of Little Dude but I haven't bothered to send it because, in it, he is totally and completely asleep. No movement whatsoever. Not much different that the still picture (or possibly much worse than the video) that I'm sure she's already sent.