We borrowed a friend’s truck and made a visit to IKEA weekend before last. We spent a record amount of time and money there- which is saying a LOT for us. I’m excited that we’ve got some things in the room that are starting to make it feel like a baby belongs there.
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
Did you get that chair you're lounging in? I love it :) You will have to post pictures of the baby's room when it's done...no pressure :)
ReplyDeleteHarmony
That chaise longue doesn't look like baby furniture to me!
ReplyDeleteYay for baby rooms!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you really packed it in! I bought quite a bit at Ikea too for my girls' room; great store. Can't wait to see the room when you're done!
ReplyDelete