Our Mexico vacation was awesome! We really had a great time. We had experiences we’ll never forget, saw beautiful things and spent great time together enjoying figuring out another culture and language. We told some folks along the way about our adoption. A few times we thought or talked about where we’d travel next and felt good saying Ethiopia. We thought about buying some kind of souvenir for our yet to be known little one, but never found anything that felt right. We did think of the trip as being the last that we’d be just two for a while. We’re hoping it’s the same with Thanksgiving. And Christmas. And our birthdays. And. And . And.
Baby M.
-
After I found out about Z's death, I went into research mode. Many things
happened, and the long and the short of it is that our family now has
connections...
10 years ago
I'd love to hear all about your trip! As the semester wound down I got very busy and completely spaced-out, I have been meaning to write and see how everything turned out and where you ended up in the various cities you visited.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the holiday snow - I'm hoping it doesn't keep coming while I'm trying to drive back to Indiana.
Feliz Navidad to the both of you,
Catherine
PS. I don't have a blog on blogspot, but I do have one on LJ if you're like me and like to see what people are up to.